VP/AVP – Business Development
LocationDelhi – Travel within the NCR / North India region for prospect meetings Bangalore – Travel within the south region including Hyderabad & Chennai
DesignationRegional Head – Business Development / VP / AVP Business Development (Depending upon the experience of the candidate)
- Owns Business Development with little or no Delivery responsibility. The role reports to the India BD Head.
- This is a high-impact Individual Contributor role for the company with a owning a complete region.
- Takes ownership of New-New (New Revenue from New Clients) Revenue to begin with. New-Existing (New Revenue from Existing clients) and Existing-Existing Revenue are owned by Delivery teams.
- The position offers the opportunity of evolving into a leadership role with Business Development Managers reporting into this role (based on the growth of the region)
- It is a Quota Bearing Role
- Monthly Forecast and Quarterly Targets
- Create Opportunities in CRM and following the Cadence
- Forecast Accuracy and accountability
- Work closely with the Delivery team in closing the deals and collaboration in starting the projects on time
- Responsible for collecting the invoice amount on time
Functional expertise/ Qualifications
- Sales specialist who understands Finance (not Finance specialist who is trying to transition to Sales)
- Past track record of having met sales targets in a ‘concept selling’, ‘trust business’, ‘consultative selling’ is important
- Having Strong connects with CFOs, Owners of Family Owned Businesses, Board of Directors, well-funded Start-up fraternity and C-Suite is a MUST
- Successful past experience of having sold to Family Owned Businesses, Start-ups, Indian and MNC corporates
- Comes from an Indian owned, professionally managed services company (not product sales background)
- Comes from a company with a ‘challenger mindset’ (i.e. not the biggest company in its niche)
- Comes from a company that relies on individual sales person initiative as much as its own brand to close sales (i.e. sales people that owe their success to the ‘pull factor’ of large brands of their employers or overly reliant on referrals from their overseas partners are not preferred)
Work-Life BalanceIt will be a Work on the field / co-working space / home to begin with. We are a 5-day week organisation giving you a perfect work-life balance opportunity
- Generous Fixed Salary
- Uncapped Performance linked Incentive
Who is this role ideal for?
- Hard Core Business Development professional in an IC role with a proven track record having entrepreneurial ambitions, wanting a platform to express himself/ herself
- The candidate who needs the security of a fixed salary to meet his/ her basic needs but looking to maximise scale of impact (and remuneration) in his/ her role, with minimal administrative fetters
- Candidates who are passionate about the ‘hunting’ role and are excited about the India growth story
Some Cool Facts about us
- mysharedCFO is not a start-up. The candidate will be responsible for an established but fast-growing services company.
- We are a ‘What you see is what you get’ organisation. We expect the same from all our team members.
- You don’t like Office politics? Neither do we. We don’t entertain office politics.
- This is a role that will demand serious hard work. This is a self-starter role with regional responsibility and high on prospecting and BD activities.
- Cultural fitment is key. We would provide every opportunity to the candidate to get a feel of our organisation.
- Willingness to knock doors and face rejections are extremely important
- We work best when you state the problem, provide us with alternate solutions and your recommendations. All issues that should have been thought through, are expected to be thought through.
- We are starting our India Growth Journey and revamping India Sales team. It is the right time to join us and grow together. Needless to say, anyone joining us now, the growth opportunities will be humongous. If you think you have that spark in you, let’s Talk!
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org